1. Information you gave us willingly
We ask for certain information about you while you register for an EasyEBilling account. Since we provide billing solutions via almost all our services, we collect your client information to provide you with our robust billing solutions. We only handle information provided by our clients to tailor the best service via various features. For Example, we collect your Permanent Address, Personal Cell Number, Mail ID etc. which we use only for our database. We use this information to maintain, and provide the features and functionality of the Service to you. We also collect the messages you send us through “Contact Us” so that we could solve & mitigate any service-related issues raised by you. You may not be able to sign up for our service without providing your personal email address for obvious security reasons. If you don’t provide your and your clients contact number, you may not be able to access or use none of our SMS notification features. As a result, your experience of using our Service or may not be as enjoyable.
2. How we handle your information
We use the information we collect about you for the purposes to serve you with our services and cutting-edge solutions. How we use your information are following below:
• We use the information that you gave us to provide the Service to you. This includes allowing you to log in to EasyEBilling, operating and use the Service, giving you access to your billing environment. We also preserve your client information provided by you so that we can automatically generate bill for next billing cycle. Therefore, you don’t have to re-enter it.
• We use information about you to help us better the EasyEBilling Service and our users’ experience.
• We use your contact details to get in touch with you and communicate regarding the Service. We may email you about technical problem, security alerts or administrative matters.
3. Disclosing your information
We will not share your information with any third parties outside EasyEBilling and its group companies without your consent. We don't share your customer information with any advertiser or third party by any cost.
4. Storage and Protection of your data
Your date collected through our services will be stored, processed & managed in the United States, Canada, Bangladesh, Singapore and any other country in which EasyEBilling maintain services. We always take steps to ensure that your information remains protected wherever it is stored and processed in accordance with applicable laws.We use multiple Cloud facilities to back up your data regularly. In case of any catastrophic system failure we make sure our clients are not affected by it by using multiple backups.
5. Safe keeping your information
EasyEBilling cares about the security of your information, and uses necessary security measures to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique, strong password) to verify your identity via admin email before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your admin email, unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from EasyEBilling, at all times. EasyEBilling is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.